Cadette Troop 20256 cordially invites all Auburn dads and daughters to a special night out for just the two of them by attending the Third Annual Father Daughter Dance on Friday, April 5, 2013 from 6:00pm-9:00pm at the Auburn Village School. The event will offer something for everyone from the Daddy & Me Dinner, concessions, gift roses, and of course, music and dancing!
*New This Year*
The girls have added a swanky theme for the dance this year: Hollywood! So dust off your best duds, shine up those shoes, and come out to walk the red carpet! In addition, a professional photo booth will be on-site to capture the evening’s special moments for just $1.00 per person – and everyone in the photo shoot receives a picture strip!
Ticket pricing is as follows:
- Father Daughter Dance Tickets are $5.00 each with a $15.00 family maximum. This ticket cost includes admission to dance.
- Dinner & Dance Combo Tickets are $10.00 each with a $30.00 family maximum. This ticket cost includes admission to the dance plus dinner!
Just like last year, each ticket purchased before March 22nd will qualify for a $2.00 concession voucher!
In 2012, our Cadette troop voted to support children in Auburn who due to financial difficulties, would be unable to participate in their physical activity of choice. The proceeds from this fund can be applied toward equipment, clothing, registration fees, or other financially limiting investments to the desired physical activity. Last year, we hosted over 150 attendees and our troop was able to donate over $2,500.00 for scholarships to participate in Auburn sports programs, including Auburn Baseball and Softball League, Auburn Recreation Basketball League, and Auburn Soccer Club!
We are also collecting donated items to feature in our silent auction, which represented the largest portion of our fundraiser. Please consider making a donation to help us offer a diverse and attractive line-up for attendees to bid generously.
- To download the order form, please click here: Father Daughter Advance Ticket Order Form
- To order tickets, send completed form and check written to GSGWM Auburn Troop 20256 to Girl Scout Flock, P.O. Box 193, Auburn, NH 03032.
- To make a donation, contribute to concession items, volunteer for the event, receive advance purchase instructions or to inquire for additional information, please contact Ami D’Amelio at amidamelio at gmail.com.
Thank you for supporting the Girl Scouts of Auburn!